InfraStructure is an award-winning, well-respected specialty structural engineering consulting firm providing services to public and private clients throughout the country. Located in Omaha Nebraska and in business for over 23 years, InfraStructure provides services including structural design of buildings, bridges, and special structures; precast concrete engineering and detailing; as well as a variety of other structural engineering related services.
We have an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant who will work closely with our Office & Marketing Manager in support of a team of approximately 30 individuals. The successful candidate will work in a professional environment and assist with a wide variety of duties which vary day-to-day related to accounting, payroll, hiring, business licensing, meetings, marketing materials, supplies and office environment and other tasks as needed.
InfraStructure offers a flexible and positive work environment that values employee contributions and allows for a good work/life balance. InfraStructure provides a comprehensive benefits package that vary according to full or part-time employment status. Full or Part-Time employment may be possible for the right candidate.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Organization skills including ability to multi-task
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite & standard office equipment
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Related employment experience
- Experience with Intuit QuickBooks accounting software
- Experience with marketing materials and/or website content
- General Business Management Degree (or actively pursuing)
- Familiarity with Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry terminology