Senior Bridge Engineer / Manager
InfraStructure is an award-winning, well-respected specialty structural engineering consulting firm providing services to public and private clients throughout the country. Located in Omaha Nebraska and in business for over 23 years, InfraStructure provides services including structural design of buildings, bridges, and special structures; precast concrete engineering and detailing; as well as a variety of other structural engineering related services.
InfraStructure has a unique opportunity for a Senior Bridge Engineer to develop and manage our Bridge Group. With the support of other firm principals, this candidate will have the latitude to grow this business segment and associated personnel. This management position could transition into an ownership opportunity in the firm, for the right candidate.
This is a full-time, Salary position (40 hrs./week). InfraStructure offers a flexible and positive work environment that values employee contributions, allows for a good work/life balance, and provides a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salary.
- Bridge engineering and project management experience on DOT, county, and/or city projects
- Ability and desire to market clients and manage personnel
- Experience with bridge design and drafting software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE or SE)
- Eligible to work in the United States; No sponsorship available
- Must be able to work in the Omaha office
- Familiarity with Nebraska Department of Transportation bridge design policies and
- Construction engineering (temporary works design) experience
- Bridge inspection and load rating experience