Senior Structural Project Engineer—Precast Concrete Group
InfraStructure is an award-winning, well-respected specialty structural engineering consulting firm providing services to public and private clients throughout the country. Located in Omaha Nebraska and in business for over 23 years, InfraStructure provides services including structural design of buildings, bridges, and special structures; precast concrete engineering and detailing; as well as a variety of other structural engineering related services.
Due to business growth, InfraStructure, LLC, is seeking a structural engineer for our Precast Concrete Engineering and Detailing Group. The position offers experience in the design of architectural and structural precast concrete buildings in both the Omaha area and in about 30 other states across the US.
At InfraStructure, you will work with a team of engineers and draftsman to help execute unique and challenging engineering projects. The candidate will be expected to design precast concrete members and their connections; and to oversee the modeling and detailing of precast concrete buildings. The structural engineer ensures that all products conform to client standards and applicable building codes.
This is a full-time, salary position with comprehensive benefits. Our pay is highly competitive, based on experience and value that candidates may bring to our company. InfraStructure offers a flexible and positive work environment that values employee contributions.
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree from a structural engineering, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- 7+ years of engineering experience (precast/prestressed concrete experience preferred)
- Professional Engineering Licensure is required.
- Strong detail oriented skills needed in the design and detailing of precast concrete.
- Able to independently manage a project’s workflow and communicate effectively with the client and co-workers.
- Ability to perform engineering calculations for all product designs and connections, as well as lateral analysis.
- Must be able to independently manage engineering design on a project.
- Able to provide direction to drafting technicians.