Structural Design Engineer - Precast Concrete Group
InfraStructure is an award-winning, well-respected specialty structural engineering consulting firm providing services to public and private clients throughout the country. Located in Omaha Nebraska and in business for over 23 years, InfraStructure provides services including structural design of buildings, bridges, and special structures; precast concrete engineering and detailing; as well as a variety of other structural engineering related services.
Due to business growth, InfraStructure, LLC, is seeking a structural engineer for our Precast Concrete Engineering and Detailing Group. The position offers experience in the design of architectural and structural precast concrete buildings in both the Omaha area and in about 25 other states across the US.
At InfraStructure, you will work with a team of engineers and draftsman to help execute unique and challenging engineering projects. The candidate will be expected to design precast concrete members and their connections; and to oversee the modeling and detailing of precast concrete buildings. The structural engineer ensures that all products conform to client standards and applicable building codes.
This is a full-time, salary position (40 hrs./week) with comprehensive benefits. Our pay is highly competitive, based on experience and value that candidates may bring to our company.
InfraStructure offers a flexible and positive work environment that values employee contributions.
- Applicants must have received an accredited Bachelor’s degree from a structural engineering, or related, field (Master’s degree preferred)
- 2 – 10 years of engineering experience (precast/prestressed concrete experience preferred)
- Engineering Intern certification is required. Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Successful candidates will possess the strong detail oriented skills that are needed in the design and detailing of precast concrete
- Ability to provide direction to drafting technicians
- Ability to manage a project’s workflow and communicate effectively with the client and co-workers